My support for people of good faith and sincerely. But this has not arisen spontaneously, nor cross, much less seeking the equidistance of the "left or right" .. with all the information available to us it seems incredible that we do not know at this point, each and every one of us who walk between racks.
The strategy may be to cojonuda, support and pick up the gauntlet but never with such riffraff ... motivation more than doubtful.
Tired of complex, self-conscious of these posh caviar-liberals of wanting to be the most authentic and make a fool when we know that we are not welcome (no more) livers by promoting and organizing among many shadows.
be the most 'modern' ... pathetic.
We are who we are and what we are. Quite a few enlightened
scammed by con artists ... which in turn have been ripped off by the sewers always deluded reiterative power to manipulate the manipulators ... never learn.
And many many times and have paid dearly.
seems impossible.
against the system, say they are against all parties, scream and make little signs with phrases from Google spectacular just enter "May 1968 France" ... that genuine and intelligent. Against the system
party and the header name .... DEMOCRACY .... Sums it up. REAL
And I guess it must be a nod to the monarchy, which all maintain ... and do not see how it goes the money for that part of the title. But that is not negotiable for revolutionaries week ... not a single placard calling attention. Beautiful
meetings where everyone can participate (the megaphone as flutes dog managed more pigs that have found ... divine treasure youth) but turns out he wanted a television interview yesterday for "volunteers" and declined to express themselves democratically ... .. Periolistos went to the "committee" (sounds like shit) communication.
And indeed those of the "committee" confirmed that they spoke only to unify messages ... ... ..
Fuck, fuck .... Lizard, lizard ... ....
Why start in the final week before the election, not in January when things were every bit as screwed up?
If still camped within 3 weeks and forcing the pace, leaving my job and I add to their protests and proposals.
I'm not hesitating, play it safe ... I'm sure what I'm writing.
If you go against all .... What spontaneous sympathy in the editorial line ... manipulative media have certain sect, four Z group Prisa ...?
And why others are silent no more scared shitless? "Party Discipline?
The system has no faults
What is wrong is the system I'm not
for its democracy and less "real"
I'm 100% with the message ... .. if true, against the parties and usury banking, to social justice, with millions of fellow citizens in good faith that go screwed, too fucked up ....
And these bastards are taking advantage of them for the umpteenth time, manipulate them again and when you lift their camps, while they pay with 2 gold stolen or council future (possibly in the works or in the festivities) framed in one of the parties its democratic system .... They will laugh in your fucking face.
And I say that to ... "Come back tomorrow I try to change things from within" ... .. I say scammers conned, manipulated manipulators ... They also think about their future.
seen Who knows ... maybe they can reach the level of ministers.
By the way as it began on 15 de mayo? …… los marranillos violentos quemando las calles … la primera puesta en escena se le fue de las manos a la ultraizquierda…. Los más anti sistema del mundo mundial no han vuelto a aparecer con sus formas y amenazas, su violencia gratuita y cotidiana ha terminado
Joder que poder tienen los pacifistas asambleArios del comité de charlatanes que han eliminado de un plumazo, por arte de magia a los más antis del panorama alternativo y combativo contra el estado actual de las cosas.
Joder, la delegación del gobierno ya sabe donde acudir cuando la vuelvan a liar o cuando intenten matar a alguien.
Claro que me gustaría apoyarlos… el fondo de this is me, what I think and feel at this time ... my guts are ideological ... may be my message and my vision of life.
But I do not feel like an idiot cheated within a week.
If someone would recognize me out of their assemblies, preferably with maximum violence (antifa missing ... are in reserve ... the hidden order service).
If instead of clones with the hundreds of assholes wearing a Che T-shirt dress with a Ramiro Ledesma .... Call me a fucking fascist, I would be invited to leave their assemblies, I say ... their assemblies.
If instead of carrying a flag of the Republic or a flag of Jamaica ... I stand with a English flag, message and symbol of all españolitos Facha pissed ... fucking call me and I "re-invite to leave your seat. Sure the soccer team does not play all within a couple of months and clear the "democracy" and "real" only show certain symbols if the selection wins worldwide.
If one of their meetings should ask try the "delicate" issue of immigration and exploitation, manipulation by their parties not their system not of their non-banking system and economic system not .... Nazi calling me out of shit.
And finally ... in Madrid ... the happiest of this festival are the camels and Sun hustlers and whores ... Montera.
Eventually the goat always changes its spots.
Politicians and bankers are the sweats.
know that in two weeks with the pie divided up, the TVs silence by the unemployment figures, the sausages of all holiday parties ... ... and many of us disappointed again.
We want to fight Then fight in the trenches than our share. I do
whenever I can and always do whatever it touches.
But without cheating, much less frame and surrounded by the mob that has contributed to the state.
I'm clear where I have framed .... And I Traversal modern nobody wins.
Reflection quietly.
May 2010 First demonstration of our environment and no rabble of this sort, without scammers sight.
also in Madrid. Slogans
exactly the same or worse "... pointing to the same sons of bitches ... and many more ... ..
Need Help?
If only 50% of people who share our vision of things, life, ideas ... everyone gets the name fits him most ...
Only 25% had attended that demonstration of rebellion itself (regardless of acronyms or friends), had contributed half of the force, feedback and courage shown in recent days with those of the "REAL DEMOCRACY" ... ..
We would have ridden a lot of noise, we would have advanced and proven that we also fight for what's right.
without fear of putos always complex.
And no one should have shouted their anger camouflaged among both guilty undesirable.
I am more than willing to get into the same trench with any patriotic .... That each one is put the last name fits him most ...
But with these scammers
NO
A STREET THAT IT'S TIME
With mine, for mine, with my standards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment